Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Home Alone

I stayed at home today, because the girls (and Sandy) wanted to buy some food for breakfast this morning, and i thought it will not take long, so i watched DVD (i watched a Korean movies, "a Moment to Remember") alone. It was a great movie, and i suggest that you (who reads my blog) should see it. They came back at 1.30 and then we had lunch together at home (skipping the breakfast). After that, we packed our luggage and go to other place to say goodbye and then we went to the train station to leave to Jakarta.

I arrived at Jakarta at 6.15 and then we went to PI (Plaza Indonesia) to have dinner, but we changed our destination to Taman Anggrek, and we had dinner at Ta Wan. I arrived at my place at 9.10, unpack everything, and then wrote this blog :)

No comments:

Post a Comment