Saturday, May 08, 2010

Time to Give Marking

It's weekend, and it supposed to be off work, but for me, it means that i should start evaluating my student's assignments and give marks to them. I set the deadline for the second and third assignment last night.

I was quite happy that this semester, number of students who failed to send the assignments before the deadline has decreased compared to last semester, but still there were some students who forgot to send it on time and according to the rules.

Let's hope they will manage to get better next semester Yahoo

1 comment:

  1. hello, I'm baran fom www.rahigh.persianblog.ir
    today I found your blog an enjoy from that.
    you r a teacher, what a nice job. you spend your some time with students.
    let I come your blog and read your writings. ok?

    ReplyDelete