I have a strange problem about WiFI connection at my house. I have set up 2 WiFIs and both are working properly with my devices (nOkia E71, iPad 1 and New iPad 3) and my laptop (slackware). The problem is with my old laptop (ArchLinux) which can't connect to the access point even though i have set the correct passphrase.
Strange thing is that when i installed the ArchLinux for the first time, during installation i ran wifi-menu eth1 and it worked. When the base packages has been installed, it didn't work anymore. I have set the wpa_supplicant configuration correctly, but still no luck. I will try to compare with my Slackware laptop later since they use the same tool to connect, which is wicd.