Monday, June 21, 2010

Grandmother's Birthday

Today, my family and i were celebrating my grandmother's birthday which was supposed to be last Saturday, but due to some reason, we couldn't celebrate it at that time, so we decided to celebrate it tonight. I asked my girlfriend too so we can celebrate it together Sky

We had dinner together at Quality Hotel and we ate dim sum. It was delicious and not too expensive either. The only problem was the waiting time before the food were taken out of the kitchen. They have to wait until all of the orders were ready and they will took all of them at once. For small people, i don't think it will be a problem, but if you bring many people, lets say 10 or more people, i think you will end up waiting for about 20-30 minutes before the meals are ready for you.

Anyways, we had a great time together with my auntie and my cousin too. Unfortunately not all of our family members can join us, since they lived in Jakarta, Salatiga, and Australia. We hoped that we can have another delight moment when we are reunited at the end of this year like what we used to do at the end of each year Yahoo

No comments:

Post a Comment