Friday, June 11, 2010

Welcome World Cup 2010


Finally, the awaited four years event has been started few hours ago and while i'm typing, the opening match between the host, South Africa vs Mexico has entered the second half.

I didn't watch the opening as i went to the movie theater with my girlfriend and watched Karate Kid. It was a great movie. I picked this movie instead of The A Team, since Jackie Chan played at the movie and i thought my girlfriend would prefer this instead of the A Team and it was a correct decision.

It's definitely worthed to watch. I would give 9/10 for this movie. The remaining 1 is because the ending was too quick. Well, i can understand the reason (this movie has 195 minutes duration), but for me, the ending still plays an important role to determine whether a movie should get a rating of 10/10 or not.

No comments:

Post a Comment