Saturday, December 24, 2005

Doing Some Final Work

This is my last post before i go to Jogja at 4 PM. I have upgraded my OOo into 2.0.1, but i couldn't upgrade my NVidia driver, due to a different version of GCC being used to compile the kernel and that i used now (i'm using kernel version 2.6.13 which was compiled using GCC 3.3.x and right now, i'm using GCC 3.4.5 and the installer complains). I had to replace the line Driver "NVidia" into Driver "nv" and it's still working, but i lost 3D features and i couldn't play Crack-Attack again :(

I went to the office to fix some bugs that i found this morning and because i still have time, i was working at some exercise which was quite easy and i managed to finish 2 more exercises, so up to now, i have completed 5 out of 8 exercises in module 7. I'll do the rest while i'm in Jogja / Bandungan (but the possibility of having 100% done is very small) and after i came back to Jakarta. I will be on the office again at Thursday, but please don't stop sending your email to me, because i will try to reply it as soon as possible, because i can still reply it while i'm in Jogja (maybe not while i'm in Bandungan).

Let's prepare our self for Christmas day .......

No comments:

Post a Comment