Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Opera Mini 5 Final Released

After using it's Beta version, now finally Opera has finalized their Opera Mini browser and released it as Opera Mini 5. I have just upgraded my Opera on my Nokia E71 and it's blazingly fast. It will start with a white-based background splash screen, which is nice. The interface is very similar with the Beta version, so for you who have used the Beta version will have no problem using this final version.

It supports multi-tab feature like what you see in many modern browsers, so you can open many pages at once, even though i rarely used this feature (i used this a lot when using a normal browser in my desktop or laptop, but not in my mobile phone).

For complete features of Opera Mini 5, visit Opera's Feature Page

No comments:

Post a Comment