Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Postponed Again

I was going to read The World Is Flat after i finished reading other novel which i bought in Taman Anggrek Mall when i bought a valentine gift for my girlfriend, but it was postponed again. My girlfriend bought me two novels about Artemis Fowl and she sent it along with other stuffs and few days ago when i went to my aunt's house to celebrate Chinnesse New Year, my sister told me that she had the first novel about Artemis Fowl so i borrowed it and i read it. Actually, Artemis Fowl has 5 books, but i only have read 3 of them so far (Artemis Fowl, The Arctic Incident, and The Eternity Code). The other two are The Opal Deception and the latest book The Lost Colony.

When all of them are finished and i got no more books to read, i will continue to read it again (Actually i have read several pages before the 'interruptions' came). I hope i can finish it this time as this book is quite thick and usually i became sleepy when i read that kind of books :D

I am also waiting for the next Harry Potter from J.K. Rowling (scheduled to be released on July, 21th) and also planning to buy the next book from Philip Pullman, The Subtle Knife and The Amber Spyglass as i already have the first one, Golden Compass.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous6:22 AM

    Hi Willy, the book ´the world is flat´ is a must read book. I´m reading it too at the moment. So many examples of doing business globally and how to handle things...See ya on march 7th!

    ReplyDelete