Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Awareness

I tried to build some awareness for regulations to my students who took my classes. I asked them to submit their review papers to my email account with some special subject which i had defined and written on the syllabus. Even i have said it over and over almost every class i attended, there are some students who just don't listen and send me with another subject.

It's just a simple task and yet, they don't think it's a big thing. OK, in my case it's just a matter of points, but when you are in real world, it may cause bigger impact than you may thought. I'm not talking about subject on email message anymore, but other cases that requires small attention, but we missed it sometimes.

I hope they won't make another mistake at another chance.

No comments:

Post a Comment