Wednesday, February 09, 2005

Happy Chinnesse New Year

Today is the chinnesse new year that reflects a new year in Chinnesse Calendar. It is not the same calendar that we used in normal day, since the new year date is changing every year. This year will be chicken's year. I wish you had a great year and full of prosperity blessed from the Lord. Don't forget to share with others who needs our help.

I had a great dinner last night with all of my family on my house after i got back from teaching the database lab class. After that, i continued by playing billiard with my uncle until 9.30 and i started to boot up my computer and continued my Mandrake project by revising a po file (used for translation/localization). It wasn't finished yet, since i still have to finish about 6000 lines again (it will be finished today or perhaps tommorrow). You can the progress on the Indonesian Mandrakelinux Translation Page

No comments:

Post a Comment