Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Earthquake on Last Day

I was at Amplaz this afternoon with my sister, my girlfriend, and also my little cousins because they wanted to watch Madagascar : Escape 2 Africa. We came there around 12.45 PM and bought the ticket for 4 PM because we were afraid that we couldn't make it if we bought for 2 PM show (it was full anyways).

Then we had lunch at Pizza Hut. After we finished our lunch, we didn't leave the site at once, because we were still full and the show was still two hours to go, so we sat there for a while until an earthquake came and shook my feet. Some people were screaming about an earthquake and some people ran outside the shopping mall. I was still sitting there and only few seconds later, it stopped. So, it was just a small one i thought, but apparently, it has 4,7 on the magnitude.

Let's hope no more earthquake next year. We had enough with it at 2006 and let's not make it happened again in 2009.

Happy New Years 2009 big grin

3 comments:

  1. Hey! Congratulations for your blog!
    Nice posts.A new year, a new hope, i wish to you ahappy new year!
    Best regards!
    P.S.: Apologies for my terrible english!:-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous2:01 PM

    Wil, baru pernah ya, earthquake? baru 4.8 SR :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! I can't imagine what that would be like.

    http://www.uniquechicjewelry.com

    ReplyDelete