Monday, December 29, 2008

Improper Content

I have just came back from Amplaz where i watched Madagascar : Escape 2 Africa in 21 Cineplex. The movie was good, but i'm a little bit disappointed with some of the content, because it wasn't supposed to be there. There was an action where Alex fought the grandma on the road and they were slapping to each others (and grandma won). This might give bad examples to the children if they didn't get enough explanation from their parents.

I wish it didn't happened in the next movies, because i think this movie has quite a lot of morale messages that we can take and use on our life.

1 comment:

  1. Hi there! I completely agree with you. The violence between Nana and Alex was surprising to say the least, and left me feeling stunned rather than finding it funny in the slightest.

    I wrote a post on the exact same subject if you would like to read it?
    My Madagascar: Escape 2 Africa review

    ReplyDelete