Monday, December 12, 2011

Movies to Watch

There two movies that i would like to see with my wife and they are The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn and also Happy Feet 2. I have seen their previous movies and it was interesting to follow, so i decided to watch them by this week. We will start by watching Breaking Dawn first by tomorrow and we will decide when to watch Happy Feet 2 few days later.

I need to release my stress due to busy schedule even when i have no classes left. My days in the office was filled with presentation (i have lots of presentations today) and discussion for final thesis. By the end of this week, i should be busy with marking the grades for my classes final exam because i have to submit the grades as soon as possible so i won't be disturbed at January Yahoo

1 comment:

  1. I don't like Twilight so not interested in it. Happy Feet was a inspiration full. Second part would be good too. :)

    ReplyDelete