Friday, July 13, 2012

Bug Fixing Session

Finally, YKFS program is now finished and i can start focusing on my other work which is my side project. It's on the final stage and it requires more attention than before before i can send this project to the customer and get it done.

After the last presentations to the customer, there are still some late change requests and bugs re-appeared after previous change requests, but i'm still able to fix most of them tonight. I will leave the complex one tomorrow morning when usually i have a good mood to fix things. I never force myself to work on things late at night because usually it doesn't work well in my case. When i'm stuck at some condition and i have spent too much time on it, i usually leave it and go to bed and when i wake up, usually i have a nice idea on how to solve it.

No comments:

Post a Comment