Sunday, February 26, 2006

Nothing special

Nothing special happened today. I did nothing today, since my uncle and auntie went to church, so i had to stay at home. I just defrag my Windows filesystems and do monthly virus scanning on my laptop (it's just a routine check, since i always update my virus database, so i'm sure that there were no viruses on my laptop). It took about an hour and half to finish the full scanning.

At 5 PM, i went to my place and start watching Underworld. I have seen the second edition : Underworld Evolution, but i haven't seen the first edition. I have rent this DVD few weeks ago (perhaps last month), but i didn't have time to watch it until today, so i didn't miss the chance to watch it now. It's great and now i understand the plot that has been continued by the second edition that i saw last month. Nice one. I will watch Firewall next week. I hope it will be a great movie. Can't wait until Saturday

No comments:

Post a Comment