Thursday, February 09, 2006

Fixing and Fixing Again

In this week, my job was finishing module 5 and also fixing bugs from other modules. Luckily we had our bug tracker working well (Thanks to BugTracker.Net) and also a great test team which found the defect for us. It had a lot of defect, since we only have less than a week to develop each module, so we only did the basic requirements and the rest will be known when the test team have tested them. They were doing great and they have found some bugs which we didn't expect also, so our product will be better and better each day. We have reached bug #326 up to now, and i think it will increase again, since we still a lot of modules to be done in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment