Friday, September 24, 2010

Inyong

It's been a while since i can go out with my girlfriend since i was sick for the last few days, so i had to stat at home and resting. Since i'm feeling much better after taking the medicine and having enough rest, i finally had a chance to go to Amplaz with my girlfriend today. We had dinner together and buy things that we need for our trip to China next month.

I also bought Inyong chocolate. My friend told me it was delicious, so i decided to try it. I still prefer the vanilla instead of the dark chocolate one. Perhaps because i prefer to have some sweet rather than pure bitter. It's also cheaper compared to other products, such as Monggo Chocolate (Both are Indonesian brands).

Visit their website for more information about the products.

No comments:

Post a Comment