Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Page Rank Back to 6

In the past, this blog has a page rank of 6 and then dropped to 5 due to changes in Google's Page Rank algorithm in 2007 and then it goes back to 6 again in 2008 and since 2008, it dropped to 3 (i don't know why). I didn't do something about it. I just keep posting and posting and that's it.

This morning, i found out that my blog's page rank is now 6 again Yahoo Please don't ask me on how to achieve this, as the only thing i do to maintain this blog is by updating it regularly (i try to push myself to write daily). One thing i note is that there are some website that aggregate my blog and created a backlink to my blog which should increase incoming link from outside site. I believe that will increase my page rank as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment