Thursday, August 18, 2011

Kungfu Panda 2

I have been waiting for Kungfu Panda 2 and finally i got some time to watch it with my fiancee. Even though it was first released last Tuesday, i only had a chance to watch it today and i decided to watch it after i finished my classes at 4 PM. I got the tickets for 5.45, so there wasn't so much time for me after finishing my work back then.

It was a funny movie (as usual) and i found it more interesting as there's more moral story in this episode instead of the first one. I like PO's style even more. He is so funny lmao

I'm waiting for the third one since the ending was a bit of hanging. I'm pretty sure there will be the third one Evil Grin

Here's the trailer if haven't watch it

1 comment:

  1. I ve watched it too! Awesome! U should go and catch Captain America!!! Will be a blast!!!

    http://anonymousfan.com

    FIZZ

    ReplyDelete