Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Tagged Photos

Sometimes, my profile in Facebook was tagged by unknown person and i wasn't on that photos. This is the method that mostly be done by seller that uses Facebook to promote their merchandises. Tagging photos is a new way to promote their items to public. Some people let this happened, but personally, i don't like it at all. I wanted to have my profile filled with my personal photos, not photos that i'm not into it.

Well, Facebook probably read my mind and so does other people and decided to change how photos can be tagged and shared to other people. According to the Guardian, the new policy will ask tagged person to confirm whether they want to accept/reject the tags before Facebook linked that photo to their profile. Basically, the user gets more control on tagged photos. I like this idea and hopefully i can activate this feature ASAP. It's so annoying to remove the tags all the time Nodance

No comments:

Post a Comment