Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Conflict Resolution

Today, i visited one of my supervised group in Slanden and i was told that there was an internal conflict within the group due to differences in their approach to conduct the field school program. I realized that sooner or later, there will be a conflict and it does happen on my group.

Luckily, i'm able to talk to the students and solve the problem in no time. Let's just see whether the approach i have taken to solve this problem is effective and they can resume their work on this program in the next few days.

It's been a tiring days since i have to go from northern part (Kaliurang) to western part (Kulon Progo), and then heading back to north to drop my colleague and then went south to go back to my house. I need some sleep now :)

No comments:

Post a Comment