Friday, August 03, 2012

Busy Day on Friday

Today i was pretty busy with my office work and also my side project. My busy day started when i have to evaluate my student's final presentation at 8 AM until 10 PM. I can take some rest for a while since i have spare time for one hour.

Next, i have to attend colloquium which was held from 11 AM. I didn't know that it would take so long to finish. There were so many students who propose their research proposal on this chance because we have changed the rule for next semester registration. Only those who have passed colloquium who can register for their final project. Oh well, it ended finally :)

At night, i still have to discuss the project with my team member. I barely have 30 minutes to rest from the time i got home from my office before i have to meet with the others. I finally made back home at 9.30 PM at night and i posted this post.

I think i need some rest right now :)

No comments:

Post a Comment