Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Working With iPad

One of my student sent me a message via Facebook last night and asked me whether i have uploaded one of the material for mid test exam. I was shocked at that moment because i totally forgot to upload  it just before i'm leaving.

Since i had no access to my desktop at home because i switched it off, my option would be my workstation at the office which is still running. Luckily, i still left my TeamViewer session running on this machine, so i can remote my workstation from my iPad to convert the material to PDF format and then and upload them after logging in to the machine using iSSH application. That was so exciting, but really interesting to see many things can be done by iPad. Thanks to it, i can still be able to work remotely.

No comments:

Post a Comment