Here's the status updates from the rest of the file hosting i got from Fiohnel Fiver on Google+:
- MegaUpload - Closed.
- FileServe - Closing does not sell premium.
- FileJungle - Deleting files. Locked in the U.S.
- UploadStation - Locked in the U.S.
- FileSonic - The news is arbitrary (under FBI investigation).
- VideoBB - Closed! would disappear soon.
- Uploaded - Banned U.S. and the FBI went after the owners who are gone.
- FilePost - Deleting all material (so will leave executables, pdfs, txts)
- Videoz - closed and locked in the countries affiliated with the USA.
- 4shared - Deleting files with copyright and waits in line at the FBI.
- MediaFire - Called to testify in the next 90 days and it will open doors pro FBI
- Org torrent - could vanish with everything within 30 days "he is under criminal investigation"
- Network Share mIRC - awaiting the decision of the case to continue or terminate Torrent everything.
- Koshiki - operating 100% Japan will not join the SOPA / PIPA.
- Shienko Box - 100% working china / korea will not join the SOPA / PIPA
- ShareX BR - group UOL / BOL / iG say they will join the SOPA / PIPA
P/S: mediafire has start deleting copyright protected files. Only left is the personal files.