Saturday, November 20, 2004

Hanging Out

Today i hanged out with my girlfriend again, but this time i went with my sister and my three cousins to eat and having fun together. We ate at 'Cak Koting', in front of Mataram Theatre and ordered a lot of food. Yes, it was yummy and i was satisfied with the food. We got there at 18.40 PM and finished eating at 19.30 PM (i'm not quite so sure about this).

After eating, we traveled to Gramedia book store to look for books. My cousins bought two comics books, while my sister bought a novel book. I bought a GNU/Linux's programming book, called "Pemrograman GUI di GNU/Linux Menggunakan Glade" or "GUI Programming on GNU/Linux Using Glade" in English. I started to get interested in GUI programming on GNU/Linux, since i have seen many great GUI application, such as Gaim, Liferea, and many other that uses GTK library and the result was excellent.

I will try to learn this new modules in my spare time. For now, i have downloaded GTK's documentation from GTK, but it seems that it hasn't been updated for a long time. The GTK 2.0 documentation was last updated at 2003 and GTK 1.0 was even worse. They were last updated at 2000. I hope i can get even better documentation out there in the Net.

After i came back, i watched the remaining MU-Charlton football match that has reached 73 minutes and finally it was won by Manchester United by 2-0. I'm happy to hear that fact, since i love Manchester United so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment