Sunday, November 21, 2004

Happy Birthday Dad

Today is my father's 50th birthday and we were celebrating it Pizza Hut along with every people on my house, 10 in totals, plus my girlfriend. We left to Pizza Hut at 12.50, since i watched Total Football in my girlfriend's house and didn't noticed that my sister was calling me (i watched the tv shows at the third floor and my phonecell was left at second floor). My sister was a little bit upset when i got home :)

This night, i attended at a engagement party in Vidi with my fater, my mother, and my grandmother. I met some friends there and tried to enjoy the party as much as possible. The foods was quite good, but i'm still full so i didn't eat too much at the party. We came back at 20.15 and i went to the book rental, but it was closed. I got home at 21.20 and started to get online to reply any incoming message that i can reply. I checked my old email and i still forgot to change my preferences on some sites, so i update my preferences quickly so that any incoming email will be sent to my new email instead of my old email. I found that there was one person that sent me an email and ask for something. I replied him back and told him that i have moved my email to my new email address. My new email address is willysr@jogja.citra.net.id.

No comments:

Post a Comment