Thursday, April 28, 2011

Double Gift

Today is my birthday and surprisingly, i got two gifts from my fiancee and also from Patrick Volkerding. He released Slackware 13.37 the same day as my birthday and i really didn't think it would be released today. I'm so happy and i think it's one of the best gift from someone i never met before. Thank you for the surprising gift Pat thumbs up

Anyway, it's a busy and also wonderful day. Thank you for all who have posted a greetings on my Twitter, Facebook, SMS, and many other media i usually use. Please forgive me for not replying all of them (i just put a LIKE on FB), but believe me, i'm sincere with all those message sent to me. Thank you for your concern of my birthday Worship

2 comments:

  1. I've just read this post. So this is my delayed wishes.

    I wish, U get Very Very Happy and Memorable Moments in Ur present and future days. :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your best wishes.

    I Appreciate it

    ReplyDelete