SDA-Indo is presenting JAX Asia 2006 which will be held in 30 November 2006 in Borobudur Hotel, Jakarta. This event is the first conference about Java, XML, Web Service, Enterprise Architecture, and Eclipse. All of the speakers will came from outside Indonesia, such as Akmal B. Chaudhri, Alexander von Zitzewitz, Chuk-Munn Lee, Craig Russell, Neal Ford, Randel D. Powell, Thilo Frotscher, and Tillmann Seidel.
Here are the list of the conference program:
- Architecture of Java Persistence Implementations (Craig Russell)
- Introduction to Java Persistence (Craig Russell)
- Java Web Services with Apache Axis2 (Thilo Frotscher)
- Best Practices for Implementing Web Services (Thilo Frotscher)
- Eclipse Modeling Framework (EMF) (Tillmann Seidel)
- Best Practices for Eclipse Plug-in Development (Tillmann Seidel)
- Advanced Enterprise Debugging Techniques (Neal Ford)
- SOA: Next Wave of Enterprise Development (Neal Ford)
- SOA: The Core of Business Process Management (Randel Powell)
- Achieving Enterprise Application Security (Randel Powell)
- Making the most of Eclipse (Akmal Chaudhri)
- Increase project success with Java architecture management (Alexander von Zitzewit)
I was quite lucky since i got a JAX Free Pass invitation today via email. Anybody else who will attend this conference? Maybe we can meet each other.