Friday, November 24, 2006

Started the Translation Project

I have started the translation project for the Slackbook and it's running well. I would like to thanks Ozzie for the website and the related tools and every people who are willing to help running the project. I have uploaded all the files in the CVS Server and it's ready to be translated. I have finished the preface and the index page and i'm finishing the last section of part 1.

I'm looking forward to see this project finished and if possible, update the materials and screenshots also to reflect changes in Slackware 11.0, since many new materials has been out of date and some of them will need to be updated.

No comments:

Post a Comment