Monday, March 09, 2009

Photo Storage Problem

Facebook is very popular with it's collaboration features. Members can upload photos and/or videos, comment on other's status, and many more. This morning, i read about Facebook's announcement in form of a note about photo storage problem:
You may have noticed in the past day that some photos aren't appearing or are displaying a "question mark" graphic when you go to view them. We have experienced some problems with our photo storage that affected between 10 to 15 percent of already uploaded photos.
So far, my photos aren't affected by this storage problem. My photos are not that much, compared to my students who usually have more than 500 photos (i know someone who has uploaded more than 1000 photos on FB). applause

Let's face it: every one has limitations, including Google and Facebook, two of the biggest player on virtual world right now

1 comment:

  1. I've been using SwissPictureBank.com to save all my photos. They guarantee them or your money back -- practically for life. And it's way cheaper than any other site. My friend told me about it and I've been loving it since. I can't believe more people don't know about this place!

    ReplyDelete