Sunday, October 04, 2009

New Desktop Tomorrow

My desktop computer should be arriving tomorrow, so i might be busy at night installing and configuring my new desktop, but i guess it would be a new challenge for me, as my last OS installation was on 2008. This happened because i used Linux and in most cases, i never had to reinstall when i had a virus or worms crept on my system as it doesn't work at all big grin

On my laptop, it's even longer. Since my first installation on 2005, this laptop still uses Windows XP and Slackware and never gets broken. I maintained all of them regularly with security patches and many updates to the OS and also to the application installed.

Let's hope my new desktop will work just like the others who had a long cycle rock on!

1 comment:

  1. Yes, maintain it and i think a long life is ahead !!

    ReplyDelete