Friday, October 02, 2009

Two Invitations

I got two wedding invitations next week from two of my friends. They are Fanny and Anton. They will held a wedding ceremony at 10 and 11 October 2009. Congratulations to them. I would also thank them for inviting me to come to their sacred event. Unfortunately, i may not be able to attend both of them since Fanny's wedding party will be celebrated in Blora, around 5 hours from Jogja. I can go in the morning, but i also become a speaker in UKDW NUTZ! 2.0 event which is held by UKDW Net Club. Besides, even if i go back early in the morning, i would be late for Anton's wedding party.

So for now, i'm still thinking which one of them i should attend.

1 comment:

  1. Hello

    My name is Klaibson and I'm writing from Brazil.

    I have a blog here in Brazil that addresses the issue BrOffice / OpenOffice, the www.brofficeparaleigos.blogspot.com

    I am writing to you to propose a partnership, or an exchange of links, I disclosing your blog on my list and you disclosing your blog, que tal?

    If you want to clarify any questions or to sign the partnership, please contact us.

    Good weekend.

    ReplyDelete