Thursday, October 08, 2009

So Tired

I'm so tired today. I got three classes since morning (7.30 AM) and i got another one at 1.30 PM and the last class was on 4.30 PM. During the break, i read an email which stated that i had to have 7 class meetings before the mid test, so i was forced to combine two chapters of the book into one class meeting.

At night, after i finished teaching the last class, i had a talk with some of my students and we had a chat for some time. I got home around 8.30. So tired today, but it's now over. Time to get some sleep.

2 comments:

  1. it was my first time to read your blog... but as i have noticed youa re to focus on your profession...
    have time for yourself... relax and take some time off...
    you also have to enjoy your life to the fullest....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the comments Viey :)
    I appreciate your input

    ReplyDelete