Thursday, November 22, 2007

Blogger Reviews

Few days ago, my friend notified me via that my blog (this one) was reviewed by Fatih Syuhud and i became one of his Blogger of The Week #76. I am amazed on how diligent he is to make such a review (he did this every week before his database was lost). I know lots of new blogger from his reviews.

Since i'm curious about the reviews, I tried to find the information via Google and i came to his (old) website. Apparently, the site is no longer maintained and he has moved to his own domain. I got this URL from Technorati which tracked blog or websites that has a link to my blog and finally i found the review.

One sentences that tickles me is this part:
Unless the readers is one of your most die-hard fans
I don't think have a die-hard fans yet like Priyadi or Budi Raharjo.

Anyways, thanks for the heads-up and the reviews big grin

No comments:

Post a Comment