Taken from OOo's Wiki:
It's a feature that aids a presenter during a slide show. It provides information on a second screen, that typically is not visible to the audience. This includesWhen you look on the screenshot, it's very promising. The author can do better job while presenting his/her presentation, since notes can be displayed on his screen, while not visible to audience. He/She can also measure the time since there's a clock that displays the time (it would be better if they give some small calculation about duration, so author can set time for that presentation and show the remaining time).
* a view to the currently displayed slide (for when the presenter faces the audience and can not see the primary screen)
* a preview of the next slide or next effect
* the notes of the current slide
* the current time and/or the elapsed time
* navigation buttons for going to the previous/next slide
Great job Andre and his team