* Fixed an issue where plug-ins could be used to allow cross domain scripting
* Fixed an issue with TLS certificates that could be used to execute arbitrary code
* Rich text editing can no longer be used to allow cross domain scripting
* Prevented bitmaps from revealing random data from memory
* Fixed a problem where malformed BMP files could cause Opera to temporarily freeze.
Wednesday, December 19, 2007
I know that most of Opera users will likely to wait for 9.50, but it's still in beta version and being developed, so for now, you can get the updated 9.25 that deals with security fixes and miscellaneous fixes as meant on the changelog: