Friday, August 01, 2008

Mummy 3: East Meet West

I just came back from Amplaz after watching Mummy 3: Tomb of the Dragon Emperor. This is the third sequel of the Mummy series where Rick O'Connell and Evelyn O’Connell along with Jonathan Carnahan took another journey "raising" another mummy big grin. Even though it should be released on 6 August (according to IMDB), it is already released in Indonesia.

I didn't expect that it would be released today, as i checked the website this morning and i didn't find any information about it (i checked around 6 AM). My friend told me that the movie was played (that was around 8 AM) and i re-checked and yes, it's on.

Like the previous one, it always bring tense to all the viewers. In this series, you will travel from East to West, so you will likely to see lots of places. It has a nice view also. I would suggest this movie for your weekend plan tomorrow

No comments:

Post a Comment