Wednesday, September 10, 2008

First Experience

Today, my colleague asked me to be the moderator for tomorrow's seminar at my campus. The topic is about license. Actually, i registered as a participant, but somehow, i will become the moderator surprise.

Becoming tomorrow's moderator will be my first experience as i never do this before (well, i'm used to teach in front of the class, but not as a moderator). Let's hope tomorrow will be just fine.

I should sleep earlier today as i have to pick up the speaker early in the morning tomorrow.

2 comments:

  1. Wkwkwkwkwk...... have a nice day ya pak.....sayangnya saya nggak ikut seminar R U Licensed? jadi nggak bisa liat bapaknya jadi MODERATOR....wkwkwkwk....

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehe, akhirnya selesai juga dan lancar tidak ada masalah :)
    pembicaranya sih keren, jadi aku ikut aja ehehe

    ReplyDelete