Saturday, November 06, 2010

UKDW Nutz Postponed

We are supposed to held UKDW Nutz today, but since the latest condition in Merapi is not so good, we decided to postpone the event until further notice. For those who have planned to go to the event, please stay tune for information on this blog and also on other media.

Our campus is now being used for temporary shelter for evacuation process and all activities are off until next Wednesday (which can be extended if the situation persists).

This is something beyond our control and we don't know when will this tragedy is over.

No comments:

Post a Comment