Saturday, January 29, 2005

CCNA and Oracle Sertificates

Today i received my CCNA 1 sertificates due to my completion in the CCNA 1 class last semester with an A grade. I didn't know that the sertificates have come out and can be taken out today. My friend took it and i saw it, and we both took the sertificates in the same time, but unfortunately, it hasn't been printed yet, so we have to wait for the lecturer to print my sertificates. After that, i have to get a signature from my official lecturer, Joko Purwadi, but he was in a busy meeting, and i have waited for a long time, after i finally gave up and back home at 2 PM.

Meanwhile, i haven't got my Oracle sertification since last year, because last year, the sertification issue was canceled and this year, the sertificate issue is raised up again and finally the design of the sertification is being sent to Oracle Indonesia to be discussed by the Oracle Corporation. In the end of the semester, i will have my sertificates.

No comments:

Post a Comment