Friday, January 14, 2005

Good Bye

Last night, i got a shocking sms messages, saying that my lecturer, Mr. Wahyu Prakoso Adi has passed away because of an accident. I didn't believe that messages, because i didn't recognize the sender's number, so i asked the other lecturer and also called Mr. Wahyu's cellphone and i realized that the news was correct. I was quite shocked for a while, since he was on the campuss at the mourning and he was still joking with other lecturers and in the night, he suddenly left all his family and us.

I went to his house today with all my friends, lecturers and all my campus staff to attend his funeral ceremony in Klaten. I got there at 10 AM and the ceremony was supposed to be held at 1 PM to 2 PM but it was longer than i thought and it ended in 3 PM before i back to Jogja, while some of my friends still went to watch him for the last time when his family burried him.

He is a smiley, active, humorist, and great lecturer, and many people and students like him because of that. Too bad he left us so fast in an unpredictable ways.

Good bye Mr. Wahyu, may your spirit rest in peace in an eternal place called heaven.

No comments:

Post a Comment