Friday, March 17, 2006

Another Remarks

Today, we (me and my other colleagues in my office) have received another remarks for our first modules which has been tested in real situation (the tester were children between 8 and 13 years old and some of them were visually impared or couldn't her perfectly). It has some remarks and it has been printed. I will get the latest version and i will finish some of it in weekend (in my spare time). I'm not sure i can finish it all, since it's too much, so i'll fix my part and it will be my top priority and if i have more time, i will finish other exercises also. It's quite complicated, since it's not mentioned in the scenario from the beginning and some of the remarks were quite different (if i can't say totally different) from the original scenario. We also have to test and deliver other modules as well, so we were working at different modules at the same time.

Next wednsday, our training will be finished and i hope our first module will be finished and fixed. I hope....

No comments:

Post a Comment