Saturday, March 11, 2006

PANHAC

Today i will join the Hacking Contest, which was held in JHCC (Jakarta Hall Convention Center) and also in other cities in Indonesia. I got a free tickets from someone in my friend list at my YM account. We haven't met before and we will meet today at the event. At first, i don't know if this is a hacking contest. I thought that it will be a workshop or seminar, so i agree with that, but soon i found out that it was a contest and i'm not prepared at all, so last night i downloaded PHLAK as my only tool. I have also downloaded WinSCP, NMap, and NetCat. I'm not joining this event to win it (well, i won't regret it if i win though), but it's a chance to meet new people, mostly that works with Linux, since most person who deals with security / hacking some system always good at Linux (it's my personal thought). Let's get moving...

No comments:

Post a Comment