Thursday, August 17, 2006

WiFI in PA

Today i went to Plaza Ambarukmo again with my mother and my girlfriend. We went shopping for about 6 hours (that was a record for me as i never go shopping for this long before). When we had lunch at Red Bean, i noticed that they have a WiFI facility on the food court, so if you like to go to PA and have a lunch at the food court (or someplace near the food court), you could have access to the Internet also. I'm not sure whether it's a free facility or you should pay some money to use it, but i think they provide them also.

Other place that provide WiFI connection is at Centro. They had a small cafe at the back and they provide free WiFI connection on it, but i'm not sure about the speed as i didn't bring my laptop today (i don't know if they provide WiFI on it). Hohoho... Prepare for legal war driving :D