Friday, March 02, 2007

WebBlog Updated

Today i just updated my weblog to include a local Google Search form and also fix a broken image link for the OOo Get Legal Campaign. The local Google Search Form is just a copy from my website, but i changed the sitesearch value to reflect this blog's URL and also some changes on the layout, since i made my own CSS code on my websites, so when i wanted to put it on Blogger, i have to make some adjustment.

Before this, when i wanted to search for particular post, i have to browse all of my archives and that's not efficient (i know i could login to the Blogger and use the internal searching feature included, but sometimes logging in Blogger can cause some problem, mostly at busy hours). So i decided to put a local Google Search Form to make me and reader easier to search for specific post on my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment