Thursday, October 21, 2004

Cross Cable.....

Few hours ago i attended CCNA's class. The class was late for about 15 minutes, due to the lecturer forgot that there was a class. Ohh boy.....
we started module 5 about cabling and we had some demos about Cisco's router and some lab kit, developed to help students learning how to make a cable linked wo the router by using RJ-45 adapter.

It's quite fun there. We tried to make the cables connected to each other by using some kind of tester device brought by the lecturer. At first, my cable only hooked in cable 3 and 4, and after i clipped it again, finally it hooked at all of the cable, but cable 1 and 4 was weaker, and that means it was a little loose.

The Internet connection was so slow....
i couldn't republished all my blog in the lab. I don't know why, but my profile page is out of date and they show my posting that i posted at 30 September. It was 1 months ago. I hope i can fix it by republish all of my blog after this posting.

No comments:

Post a Comment