Sunday, December 24, 2006

Vacation Day 2

Today, i went to my girlfriend to spent some time together and we watched a DVD movie that i bought in Jakarta. It's called Romeo and Juliet: Sealed With a Kiss. It's about two sea lion who were falling in love, but they were in different races, so everybody against them, mostly when the prince wants to marry Juliet. It was a romantic film and we both liked it.

At night, i had a family party at the restaurant (not only my family, but all of my relatives). It's always held every year and each year, the participant always increasing (due to some of our family member has their own girlfriend/boyfriend). This year, only one single member didn't attend it, which is my cousin, because he's in Australia right now. Too bad he couldn't join the party, but we do hope that next year, we will be able to reunite again.

After the party, some of us (only the kids) went to another place, called Peppermint and bought some ice cream there. From there, the party was over. After taking my girlfriend back to her house, we went back and played billiard at my house with my uncle and my cousin.

Well, that's day 2 of my vacation... :D

No comments:

Post a Comment