We do notice several problem, but now most of them has been resolved. Here are the example:
- Search function is now working (after one day of indexing about 77000 posts phpBB3 has a nice continue indexing feature, so we can continue from the last post that was indexed or it will be a hard job for the admins)
- Due to the indexing process, the performance of the forum is a little bit downgraded, but since it's finished, the performance is back to normal again
- People wants quick reply like the old forum, and today i have made it available for you guys (i have to admit, the changes for applying quick reply in phpBB3 is really evil, since the howto was made for RC release and some of them has changed after the final release. No wonder it was called Evil Quick Reply )
- Some post were missing due to the conversion. I can't do anything about this. Sorry guys...
- BBAntiSpam has been installed again to protect forum from spammers. It's not as much difference with the installation on phpBB2, so no big problem here.
- Since the logo size is different with the old phpBB2, it's better to hold a Contest Logo instead of forcing it. I have tried this and the tux logo was very fat
I know most of you will ask for more in the future, but please be patient guys. I will work as fast as i can do, but without breaking the forum. That's why i usually take some time reading the conversations on the MOD forums before applying some MOD, since i want to make sure it won't break. Well, the good news is that for now, no MOD is breaking the forum
This forum also offer bunch of new features. I don't know all of them, so there might be some setting that were wrongly configured. Please let me know if you find one