Wednesday, March 23, 2011

PayPal Account Restored

After waiting for about a week, finally an email confirmation from PayPal arrived on my inbox and i was so happy to see the title since it's said Your PayPal Account Access Has Been Restored Yahoo

As you may know, i have been busy last week restoring my PayPal account after the incidents that happened on my account (See my previous post here and here). I had to make an international call to PayPal headquarter in Singapore to clarify this problem and solve it directly since i had some problem fulfilling PayPal's request for documents. At last they agreed to accept my documents and start the review process which took about a week.

And here i am with my PayPal account restored. Let's hope there will be no more fraud attacking my account again wave

No comments:

Post a Comment