Friday, March 25, 2011

Testing Hackintosh

After taking an early rest last night, i woke up this morning at 3:30 AM. Yeah, i know. 3:30 in the morning is so bad, but i have plenty of time to work on something, so i fired up my laptop, upgrade to the latest Slackware-Current packages and syncing my portable hard drive with -Current packages.

Also, i wanted to try installing Hackintosh on top of VirtualBox. I have done it on my desktop and also on my workstation and it worked. On my workstation, there are some unresolved issues, such as resolution not maximized and sound card is not detected, but that's only a small issues for me. My desktop at home has a better situation where all of the above problems are solved after doing some tricky steps.

After making sure that my laptop has the minimum requirements to install Hackintosh, i tried to launch VirtualBox and see if it works. Right now it's installing phase and it should be done in the next 10 minutes or so. Let's see about that later Goodluck

No comments:

Post a Comment